Becoming cyber security compliant with a cyber security solution is now a standard part of the public procurement process and central to supplier selection. Being certified compliant with Cyber Essentials demonstrates to your clients and industry partners that your organisation holds itself to a high standard of cyber security, and that you maintain a strict stance on cyber security in accordance with the UK’s National Cyber Security Programme.
- Access to the online self-assessment questionnaire
- Includes certificate and Cyber Essentials branding for your business
- Provides 12 months’ certification upon successful application
Protect your business against 80% of all common cyber attacks
Whether against the threat of malware attacks or hacking, having secure cyber protection is vital for any business.
Take care of your customers’ data
Protecting your customers’ information from cyber theft has never been so important, not only to your reputation but to the law.
Comply fully with GDPR
If your business is found to be negligent in the event of a data breach, it could face a fine of up to 4% of its global turnover.
Win contracts with the UK Government
If you are looking to win more government contracts, having Cyber Essentials certification shows buyers that your business takes a proactive stance against cyber attacks.
Cyber Essentials Plus
Cyber Essentials Plus is a more rigorous test of your organisation’s cyber security systems. Cyber security experts carry out on-site vulnerability tests to ensure that your organisation is protected against basic hacking and phishing attacks.
Cyber Essentials Plus assessment involves two key additional elements:
- On-Site Assessment – The on-site assessment is a requirement for all companies wishing to achieve Cyber Essentials Plus. Our team will visit your office(s) and thoroughly check whether the solutions you have put in place comply with the control requirements. You can find out the control requirements here.
- Internal Vulnerability – Scan An internal vulnerability scan is a requirement for all companies wishing to achieve Cyber Essentials Plus. It involves a scan of your internal networks within the scope of your application, with a focus on workstations and mobile devices. It aims to find out whether the Cyber Essentials controls have been properly implemented and to check that known vulnerabilities have been addressed.
As part of the changes put in place since the transition to one accreditation body, IASME requires all Cyber Essentials Plus customers to hold a basic certification that was purchased no longer than three months prior. Are you Cyber Essentials certified?